iheartpuppies.net is excited to announce that your purchases now help provide food to shelters across the United States! With each purchase of a product on our website, you’ll be providing a specific number of daily meals to shelter dogs through our partnership with Rescue Bank®.
Rescue Bank® supports freight-paid deliveries to smaller, less visible non-profits that have limited access to resources. They operate on the national food bank model, accepting food donations from many manufacturers, distributors or retailers. Rescue Bank® then schedules and pays for the freight to deliver the donation to a regional distribution center where it is picked up by pre-qualified non-profit groups.
|Product Purchased||# of Shelter Dogs Fed|
Frequently Asked Questoons
- If I Return An Item, Do The Shelter Dogs Still Get Their Meals?
- Which Shelters & Rescues Receive The Donations?
- How Can My Rescue or Shelter Receive Donations?
- How Can I Donate Directly to Fund Meals?
- How Do I Know That You Really Donate?
- How Much Money Goes to RescueBank to Feed Dogs?
Where Are The Meals Distributed?
The following map displays RescueBank’s Partner Distribution Center Across the United States:
Making An Impact
The following is just a small sampling of some of success stories as the result of Rescue Bank’s efforts!